1. Automatically collected information
Our servers automatically collect the following information regarding devices that access our site:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
- Operating system
We use this automatically collected anonymous data to analyze how our site and app are used so as to keep them optimized, to determine the popularity and usefulness of various features, to maintain the integrity of user accounts so that each user can see his or her posts and the "likes" and to enable users with usernames to access their posts, albums, and membership information. We also use such data to enable us to comply with copyright law and to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security, courts, and law enforcement.
None of this information is “personal data” – that is, data we could use to identify a specific person.
The user data is stored until the user request deletion of this data. However, we may retain some information as authorized under applicable law, such as IP address information in logs to be used for debugging and forensic investigations. The user can request deletion of data by using the contact us page.
2. Ads, cookies and third party trades
We store information about visitor preferences and to record user-specific information on visits and pages the user views so as to provide a custom experience.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers' websites.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Is lensdump 100% ad free?
Good news is, lensdump is 100% ad free, for both guest and registered users. We also don't share information with very many people! We may share information as discussed below, but we do not sell information gathered on lensdump to advertisers or other third parties.
Law Enforcement - We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or appropriate government request; protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; prevent fraud or abuse of Lensdump or our users; or protect Lensdump's rights, property, safety, or interest.
3. Your Rights
Your rights may vary by location. However, for the most part, you have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. In general, you have a right to:
- Be Forgotten - In certain countries, you have a Right to be Forgotten. Should you choose to be forgotten from lensdump, you will need to send an email to [email protected] from your registered email, certifying that you would like to be Forgotten from lensdump, under your respective law.
- Change or Correct - You can manage your personally identifiable information on lensdump from your account settings page.
- Access - You can view your personally identifiable information on lensdump from your account settings page. You may also submit a request by emailing [email protected], with sufficient information to have us verify your identity and retrieve your data. Requests submitted this way may take up to 30 days pending retrieval.
Users might be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing name and email address to receive communication from lensdump. We use a secure opt-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an "Unsubscribe" link.
Last Updated: March 11th, 2021